Ads 468x60px

Friday, June 20, 2008

Exercising again

It's been 8 months since I took cipro and my tendons are pretty much able to withstand exercise now. The doctor told me that it would take 3 weeks for my tendinitis induced by ciprofloxacin to heal, however it actually has taken 32 weeks!!!

But anyway, I'm back to doing yoga twice a week with 1 hour each session. I am practicing my Katas ready to go back to Karate in a couple months. I am also able to run now, just the other day I ran 5 miles straight without any problems, and actually even though I haven't done this sort of running in over 8 months I didn't feel unfit? LoL. I am also rebuilding my strength back up with my free weights. I'm using a pretty low weight right now but will work up very slowly to avoid further injury. Anyway thats it for this post... looks like I might be definitely fully restored by 12th month mark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment