Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Age reversal with CR

Is it possible? Yes I absolutely think so. I found this photo that I forgot about, because well quite frankly I didn't like how I looked in it so didn't need reminding. What is interesting is that most people think I look younger now at almost age 24, than I did when I was 19 years of age. Another reason to go on CR, you can look so much younger and get quick results. You'll age more slowly than your peers as the years go by. I have other photos if I can find them and I look younger now than I did even when I was 17.

Did you know that SIRT1 blocks NF Kappa B activation? Which is involved in inflammation... Calorie Restriction up regulates SIRT1, and probably reverses aging of the skin. Here is a bbc news article explaining what happened when they blocked NFKappaB in skin

By blocking the protein in older mice for two weeks, they found the skin was thicker and more cells appeared to be dividing, much like the skin of a younger mouse.


Skin age reversal in mice

CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE

No comments:

Post a Comment