Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hola a todos!

I hope everyone is still out there and checking back to my blog every now and then. I am sorry for the lack of updates over the last couple of months. I can make up many excuses but the truth is that I had nothing really good to write about in a while so I thought that I'd rather not ramble on about anything on my blog all the time. Which is not good when what readers are after is good information and news. However as my first post back from my quiet period, I will just say what I've been upto since I lasted posted.

So a while ago I started to learn to speak spanish, and I have been studying a lot, in the first 2 months I actually studied for 4-6 hours daily! I met two wonderful people, Mariangel, and Tere who both are great, they come from venezuela and it's been fun talking to them both. Actually I even plan to go to venezuela for sometime in 2010 in the summer! Now I'm definitely going to need a lot of sunblock if I want to keep my youhtful looks while I am there! The other thing is that next year I also want to move to spain, most likely will be Madrid... I don't know for how long but it's something I have to do, I'm 25 on the 21st of this month and I feel I have to just do something now, not be locked into the same boring stuff day in and day out. Meet new people, see new things, go on and adventure. Actually, I love adventures, so I'm quite excited about this. I am going to book a plane ticket and my friend jamie will go with me, also another friend craig is planning on going to spain for a year or so also, I have yet to talk with him more about this but it could be really good. I will obviously continue to do my CR while I am there, and while I go to venezuela. I worry a bit about the safety of me being in venezuela though because apparently it's not exactly the safest place one can go to from what I was told by mariangel.

Over the last few weeks I've also gained 6 lbs in weight. No this wasn't some chocolate binge or anything, it was no accident. It was a decision that i made so that I look a little healthier. My BMI went from 16.4 to 17.4 and I think it shows just a bit also. There is not much calorie different to maintain this weight, actually... anyway I'm still very young, I started CR way before almost everyone person on CRON out there. My body temperature hasn't changed, is still around 36.0 and I will hold this weight of 110-111 lbs now for a while. It was actually my weight last year, then I went back down to 105.

Unfortunately I am confused about my pre CRON heighest weight I achieved. I have some photographs and they indicate I might have at one point been heavier than I thought. The problem is I started to lose weight *years* before I even started CRON. I might be be 'CR'd' than I actually realize. Even my blood pressure on day 1 of CRON was 100/60. So I never experienced these massive changes like most older people.
I would love to have a physique like that of Bruce Lee. With my dedication I absolutely believe I could achieve it. Bruce lee at his lowest weight during his life was around 125 lbs! I think that was in way of the dragon or his last movie that never got finished. He went between 125-135 lbs... He was very toned, very little fat, and interestingly his diet was very good also. Vegetables, Fruits, smoothies, whey protein shakes... Maybe one day I can do this, but not yet, maybe by the time I am 35 we'll have a better idea on how far anti aging medicine has progressed so that I can make a better decision. Even at this time because of CRON I should be biologically younger anyway, not like your typical 35 year old.

part 2 coming tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment