Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 6, 2006

Books

I thought I'd share with you a list of books that have in a lot of ways made me who I am at this point in time. Books are so great, I can sit down and read them for so long! And in high school I didn't even want to spend 1 minute reading a page, maybe it was the fish oil? hehe. I've just became so interested in everything, I just wish I could absorb all the knowledge better.

So heres a lsit of my most recent books that I enjoyed reading, and please do recommend some if you think I'll like!

Age of Spiritual Machines - Ray Kurzweil
Fantastic Voyage - Ray Kurzweil
The Singularity is Near - Ray Kurzweil
120 Year diet - Roy Walford
The Spike - Damien Broderick
Okianwa Diet - wilcox brothers and suzuki
Nano
The Final Theory (science beyond Newton and Einstein)
Citizen Cyborg - James Hughes
Longevity Diet - Walford, Delaney
Living with the genie
More than Human - Ramez Naam
Quantum Reality
The new Quantum Universe
The First Immortal - Halperin
Anyone Can do it - Duncan Bannatyne
Our Molecular Future
Nanotechnology
Molecular Biology of the Cell 4th edition

So please list some books that you think I should buy and read. Warren from the CR society recommended "CyberEvolution and Future Minds" and i'll be ordering this one next week, can't wait, he says its awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment