Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Error

Woke up this morning and found my Digital kitchen scales have died, well not quite, but is consistently showing an error message upon trying to weigh anything. I had no idea that such a simple device could screw up in such a short space of time of two years. So today it looks like I'll be guessing all my food portions and maybe I'll do OK because I've been weighing the stuff every day for almost 3 years. Plus I can check my morning weight to see if it's changed. I'll be trying to see if I can borrow some scales of people today anyway... I think I know a few people who might have one to lend me for a little while until I get new scales sometime end of next week when I get paid.

If not, then I'll just have to guess everything for a week... shouldn't be too much of a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment