Ads 468x60px

Thursday, November 1, 2007

SAD

Many people know the feeling this time of year, and as expected it is starting unusually early because of the crappy summer we had this year. I don't know what it is, it's like a sudden shift in my mood. The clocks have just gone back and now it's getting dark extremely early, I think around 5pm -- it's annoying. Leave the clocks alone dammit! Doing a little exercise always help lift mood quite quickly so I did some running today and felt a bit more energetic and better. However I know this is going to feel like a long winter unless I get occupied with something. I haven't taken my Vitamin D3 in two weeks either because I ran out and have to order some more from AOR... maybe that got something to do with it, or it could just be the lack of light. Maybe I need to more in the winter and come back in the summer :) I managed rather well in keep SAD symptoms away last year because I was studying hard and working, so no time to feel bad reflect on how I felt really. It's not depression, not anxiety, just a feeling of 'blah' lol. Weird stuff. I think it might also have something to do with the very little amount of sleep I've had this week, need to sleep more I think.

GIVE ME LIGHT !



Here is some info on SAD
http://www.sada.org.uk/symptoms.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment