Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I never fainted!

This morning with only 5 hours sleep because I wasn't tired and could not fall to sleep until early hours. With just 5 minutes until my appointment I rushed out the door and got there in time, I had already missed 2 appointments previously and these tests were supposed to have been done in Feb! I actually wasn't nervous this time and just got it done with no problem, in fact probably was the least problematic of all of them, maybe I'm really just getting used to it now, and I didn't faint which is great! Fainted in 2004 and not nice :)

I will check on Friday to see if the results are back, I suspect I wont know them now until next Wednesday, but when I get them I'll be sure to update my personal CR website where you can find all my previous lab results.


On another topic, I have decided that Sundays is now a fasting day. I feel quite good when I fast and doing it just one day a week will nudge calories down a tiny bit and maybe provide some benefit. I'll let you know how that goes... but I did do a 2 day fast just over 1 week ago and had no problem with it.


The Secret To Long Life May Not Be In The Genes

And here is an article for you to read from sciencedaily.com

A research on the bone health of one of the oldest persons in the world, who recently died at the age of 114, reveals that there were no genetic modifications which could have contributed to this longevity. The research team, directed by Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona professor Adolfo Díez Pérez, pointed out a healthy lifestyle, a Mediterranean diet, a temperate climate and regular physical activity as the reasons for his excellent health.

Full article here

What about the secret to long life is in how MUCH and WHAT you eat ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment