Ads 468x60px

Friday, September 5, 2008

Diet as of today

Heres just an example of what I eat in a day now. There are obviously some variations but they are small and the following is basically what I eat 95% of the time. Like sometimes I might have some strawberries, oranges, pineapples, Raisins among other things.


Breakfast


45g Oatmeal
Small Banana
Almonds
Walnuts
Blueberries
Whey Protein Drink
10g 70% Dark Chocolate
Essential Mix 3g
Cranberry Juice


Snack


Small apple
Bioactive Yogurt
cod liver oil
Essential Mix 3g (vitamins/minerals)


Dinner

Sweet potatoes
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Broccoli steamed
Cauliflower steamed
Whey protein
Tomato sauce or salsa
Brussel sprouts steamed (not for a while they're not in stock!?)
1 clove of garlic

Later on I'll eat
sweet potato (the other half from earlier)
Red onions
Kale
Cherry tomatoes on the vine.
tsp of extra virgin olive oil
half a serving of whey protein
2 cloves of garlic

If I don't have the last bit of food I might just open up a low sugar/salt can of beans if I'm in a rush. I pretty much meet 100% of everything by the time I get to 1700-1800k/cal :)

Oh yes, I missed out the 5-10 cups of green tea I drink per day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment