Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 1, 2008

Plans for the next year

I'm probably going to stop being lazy now and start doing a lot of different stuff. Back in November 2007 I mentioned that I would like to take Acting classes, so I been looking this up and found a few classes that start in end of September, might for those and they aint too expensive. Then I also got to take some singing lessons as in September I'm starting a new band. I also want to probably take a part time course at the college, maybe Spanish, but I'm not sure. I'd rather not waste an entire acedemic year doing nothing. I also am working much more now to so I can pay for all of this. This isn't all I want to do! I have so many ideas and plans, no wonder why I want to live a long time. I love everything haha :)

A few other things that I need to work on is doing Yoga more consistently again, and also want to get back into Karate as soon as possible too. But I won't push this because I need my achilles tendon to heal fully first.

As for the allergic reaction below, well, there was just some Rash that came up for no apparent reason other than some medicine I took last night for my stomach. It's pretty much 'almost' faded now, but I hope it goes by tomorrow because I have work! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment