Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Looking for a band



Yup, finally, I think its time that I started to find a band, I just hope stem cells or something will cure me of a slight deafness in old age lol. For those that new heard my old band before I'll put up the more profesionally recorded songs soon. But for now here are is one song that I still haven't finished yet, only done the music.

Another one - Bad is decayed

recorded in my bedroom, using all the recording equipment I bought, but this was my first attempt so was more learning that anything... sounds quite good though. A few things weren't done properly and some vocals needed sorting but the band split by this point and this is what was left.



I still have all the data files for some tweaking and to replace some of the guitar riff thats I think sound awful, or out don't go well. Maybe if we get back together at a future date we can make this song better because I think its got some potential. It sounded awesome live though, with the drums and everything (much much better!)

Unfinished song (no vocals)

This song I made myself after the band split, I never got around to finishing it off because 1) no singer and 2) had no time because of college and work.

I'd love to record something else when I get the time, an extra 3-4 years of playing guitar I have gotten so much better! -- maybe in the near future!

Right now though I'll be looking out to join or build a band soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment