Ads 468x60px

Monday, February 5, 2007

Okinawa and Costa Rica


Here you can view all the okinawa expedition videos, aswell as the current expedition in Costa Rica. You will be amazed by some of the videos. Like one of them when the Okinawa 85 year old is doing yoga, and a headstand! Amazing balance and strength for his age. Also there are some other cool stories. You can see all the videos by clicking on the calendar date under either costa rica or okinawa.

Everyone sick Today there were only 3 of us in class! It seems that everyone has caught this flu that is going around, including my teachers... I really do hope that I don't catch these things too often from now on. I got to keep my hands away from my mouth and eyes (habbit), and wash them a few times at college. This should help a bit... I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment