Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter Eggs

I hope you are all having a nice easter holiday :) -- As you all probably know by now I'm not religious at all anymore, but then again, i've never thought about easter as a religious occasion or whatever, for most kids its about easter eggs and a break from school. Religion, the bible and all that, its something I can never believe again... but still, I respect this religious time of the year.

So back to CR and food. Today I've stayed under 1900k/cal and managed to limit my intake to 300k/cal ~ of chocolate. Both from an easter egg, and some of my lindt dark chocolate with a cup of green tea. Occassionas like this I will enjoy some treats and not think too much about anything else other than the moment (chocolate is so nice!). There is no guilt from the one off consumption of less than adequte foods... but at the end of the day, I still end up quite CR'd relative to my ad lib intake. I think this a healthy attitude, I am in complete control, and continue on with my normal CR tomorrow. Not sure if I mentioned but I'm now at 1670k/cal per day (apart from today of course) and seem to be maintaing weight still. I seem to have this 'buffer range' where I can go over a certain amount and under, but nothing seems to happen to my weight... or its just too little to notice a difference over a short period. Anyway, thats all for today... thanks for the replies the other day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment