Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Much to do

This week I have to sort out the rest of the garden because I need to plant some more things. I have some patches left in the garden to grow Toamtoes, cauliflower, Spinach and lettuce. I've already put the carrot seeds in the ground :) Next I need to buy 2 apple trees! This is something i'm doing to keep me busy and keep my mind away from college work and various minor health issues. Gardening can be good for stress -- apparently!



Anyhow, I'm almost fully back to normal now, i just finished eating my dinner while reading some of the crappy comments from people who just totally misunderstand CR. But its not their fault, they simply cannot see it from our perspective, especially the ex-anorexic.

As you can see, I mostly using sweet potatoes to keep my calorie intake high, and I have some calories to make up for, for the last few days I not quite met my target calorie intake. I tried something interesting and it tasted SWEET! I put tiny broken off sqaures from a total of 10g from 70% lindt dark chocolate and pushed a bit into the sweet potato pieces. It melted in the cooked sweet potato nicely so it seemed more per sweet potato piece, and tasted very nice too. Honestly, unless my taste is just off, and im one hungry person... this does actually taste suprisingly good. I also had 100g Tomatoes on the vine (much beter than cheap cherry tomatoes), 100g kale, olive oil, and a protein drink. Then some blueberries, apples and almonds afterwoulds.

No comments:

Post a Comment