Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

noooooooooo ! ! !

My knee :(
I went running this morning at around 4:30am and I could tell how much my fitness level is improving still. Then I runs up to the other gate in the park and find that it has been locked, and there was some random horse tide to a tree with no owner near... Anyway I made my way back around to the other entrance and because it wasn't exactly the best visibility and I hit my left knee on the bar which stops bikes from getting into the park. I've smashed this knee against things maybe 3-4 times in the exact same spot a few months back... although there is no serious pain, it's kind of annoying because it was finally feeling back to normal over the last couple weeks. Now it just hurts when I walk up stair, or getting up from the floor. So do I wait until it heals to carry on with yoga? I mean, If it was serious then obviously it would be really painful, which it's not as I can still run fine...

School
And the second bad news is that my place on the course I needed to do to get was declined, and the person that did not accept my place on the course was the tutor that had a go at me right at the end of college year, she clearly did not like me and thought I was naive. But I was just being confident for once in my life... maybe that was a bad thing... or it is probably to do with my last years attendance, even though I had GOOD reasons for being off (and still passed and got high test marks). But there are other routes to where I need to get to, and almost as fast, but might make it a bit more difficult because of education and work, and trying to find suitable times. My tutor did send with the letter some other courses that she thinks might be suitable for me. So I have passed the course, but this is just a small setback. It sucks that the dental infection I had totally screwed up things for me though. But I'm persistent and I will achieve my goals. Still got thousands of years ahead anyway :D

No comments:

Post a Comment