Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 18, 2008

Free 5 day pass

I just spoke to David Lloyd Health club yesterday because my friend recommended me for a free 5 day pass (or was it 3? will have to ask my friend again). I really want to start building up my strength as I said in my previous post. Last time I managed to bench about 70kg weights, which is actually not bad at all for weighing something around 50kg. I'll probably start slow because I'd rather not risk any injuries... . I think I'm probably going to gain a few pounds of muscle and see how I feel then. Mostly I'm dong this for bone health though because with CR that is of course very important. We don't want fractures so starting weight bearing exercises at a young age is a good idea :)

Nothing really new in terms of any changes to my CR lately, and I'll probably be doing a repeat of a few blood tests as the last ones had a few unexpected numbers. I'm sure everything will be fine now, things are looking up :D

Hope everyone is dong well, and CR is going good...

No comments:

Post a Comment