Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ready to go back, almost

I'm almost ready to get back into karate! My Yoga is going quite good at the moment and doing it twice a week. Now that I recovered about 95% from that cipro poison I need to start building back to how I was before that stuff happened.

One thing has changed however, my mind is saying to be 'gain weight'. I dont particularly like looking skinny as I do, in fact I think I would look healthier by gaining at least 5-10 lbs more. The thing is, if I want to stay true to my beliefs and use the only method known right now to slow ageing, then by sticking with CR I 'could' make it to 'escape velocity' and Aubrey De Grey puts it. But you know, given my age which is only 23, 24 soon (noooo!), I would probably make it anyway without moderate CR... if you believe in the Kurzweil future lol.

There is one thing I'd never go back to though, and that is eating a shitty diet. Vegetables, fruits, nuts, legumes, not forgetting the bit of dark chocolate lol, and I'm pretty happy. It tastes far better than any junk food out there :D

No comments:

Post a Comment