Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Juvess no more?

As with the majority of skin creams I've run into a problem, yet again. I am thinking that i'll just have to go with the copper peptides to remodel the skin, and use just a general non oily moisturzer like oil of olay or something. The Juvess original contains somethings that could clog up pores and be comedogenic. For the majority of people the cream is fine but clearly not me. I will try an experiment and use it around the chin area and use an exfoliator like salicylic acid. The positives I noticed though were that in the morning my skin was much better, less red, better complexion, more soft and smooth. It's just approx 2 weeks after using it, it's like I'm 15 again. What I would give to have perfect skin! arghh! lol.

One thing I'm going to add back into skin care is Aloe Vera gel and apply at night, then wash off in the morning because I got told that direct exposure to sunlight will cause damage while using this.

No comments:

Post a Comment