Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Is there anybody out there?

'Cos there ain't mushroom in here (ouch!). Cue music video.


I've spotted a variety of fungi growing in my area. Here are some pictures. I think that I know which ones are poisonous, but I'm hoping that someone knowledgable will tell me for certain.

No.1 Found growing on a dead tree stump in my garden. I think non-poisonous.


No.2 Found growing at the base of a live tree in the woods. I think non-poisonous.


No.3 Found growing amongst dead leaves in the woods. I think poisonous.


In other news, mum got a mystery Valentine card on Monday. She managed to get it out of the envelope (despite having a bad tremor) after I got it started for her, and she also managed to read the words on the front of the card and inside. I videoed each event. The book got four green blobs (I use pink & green highlighters to highlight bad & good news) that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment