Ads 468x60px

Monday, April 9, 2012

Healthy is The New Skinny! Check Out My Article on Mind Body Green

First of all I have to say - I am truly honored to contribute to Mind Body Green. If you read this blog regularly, you'll see how often I refer to their articles. They are a wellness wonderland. Chock full of inspiration, education and motivation (the three keys to success!)

Today they featured an article I wrote called "Healthy is The New Skinny: How I Learned to Love Myself and My Body." This is a topic I hold very close to my heart, and I truly hope that someone reads it and feels comforted. I surely wish I had read something like this 10 years ago when I found myself in the midst of a downward spiral. Luckily I pulled out of it and today, I am better, stronger, and happier than I have ever been. Changing the way you think and eat is one of the most challenging things you can do, but in the end the reward is so worth it.

So check it out ladies, and let me know what you think! And here's to your health and happiness!

XO,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment