Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIAW #35

Peas and Crayons

The theme of this WIAW, instead of what I ate in one day, is what new (to me) combinations I've been enjoying.


Amazing Grass Green Reserve and chia pudding - with frozen berries, of course!


Dr. Praeger's California Burgers (yuuuummmmmm) with baby kale. The slight bite of the raw kale really complements the savory burger!


Quest bars with greek yogurt and puffed kamut! Dried fruits thrown in for prettiness, of course. :)


The Peanut Butter Supreme Quest Bar was really peanut buttery! Have you ever had a Payday candy bar? It tasted like that.


Only, as usual, with only 2g of sugar and with a whopping 20g of protein (and more than half of your daily fiber requirement!) as compared with a Payday bar's 40g of sugar, 12g of protein, 4g of fiber, and 440calories in a king sized bar.

I'll take the Quest Bar, thanks.


Kashi Dark Chocolate Oatmeal cookies with Ghiradelli backing chocolate. YUM YUM YUM. I made chocolate chip cookie sandwiches (one cookie, chocolate, a little peanut butter, and then another cookie - NOMNOMNOM).


And the last Dr. Praeger's California Burger - this time with celery. I really liked this combination, too!


My hand and frozen (half-thawed) blueberries. This is after scrubbing it for five minutes. WOWZA. Could you dye your hair with blueberries?

What are some tasty combinations you've had lately?


Which is your favorite of the ones that I listed above?



ADDENDUM: You can buy Quest Bars through LLE!

Try Quest Protein Bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment