Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WIAW #102: So I Kind of Like Chocolate...

For everyone in school, are you used to being back yet? The crazy thing about living at school is that it really only takes a few days for you to feel like you've been back for ever.

Good thing? Bad thing? Meh.

Peas and Crayons

Food time!


One of my favorite random bowl combos ever.


Cereal and chocolate and brownie and yogurt (vanilla soy yogurt, in this case, but it's great with regular dairy yogurt, too) and berries. Peanut butter somewhere under it all - YUM.


Microwaving a bit of brownie mix for a quick chocolatey fix?


Brilliant.


Eating some German food and leaving space for a big dessert?


Veggie sausages followed by cheesecake...


Double dose of lactose pills required!


But what are you going to do when there's a double slice with your name on it?


Dairy is, in general, amazing.

As are berries, though these are probably the last for a while.


At least the last that are this ridiculously fresh and amazing!


Red has always been one of my favorite colors. Don't those look appetizing?

Some Germany throw-backs:


Have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with Quark? You think Greek yogurt is good until you try Quark and experience dairy perfection.

Fact.


A German take on an American classic.


Who invented Milka and how are they so brilliant?

Though the inventor of the Chateau (Aldi brand) cappuccino cookie chocolate bars is also pretty genius. I actually like those better than Milka (shhhh). If they came in dark chocolate, I don't think I'd even be able to handle the deliciousness. 


There are so many cereal bowls and so much chocolate and dairy in my life. I don't hate it! ;)


How did I not discover the appropriate way to eat a watermelon until this summer?


Somehow watermelon is such a summer food to me. Once the weather cools off, most likely within the next few weeks, watermelon will disappear from my life until next summer...but having things just during particular seasons is sort of nice, because then I'm all excited for them again next summer!


Cereal bowls with chocolate spreads (haha: knock-off Nutella for the win) can happen every day. And they do. At least once a day - YUM.

What foods are you obsessed with at the moment?

What's a summer food to you?

What was the yummiest thing you've had today?

No comments:

Post a Comment