Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The Adventure



(1:32)"I wanna have the same last dream again
The one where I wake up and I'm alive
Just as the four walls close me within
My eyes are open up with pure sunlight
I'm the first to know
My dearest friends
Even if your hope has burned with time
Anything that is dead shall be re-grown
And your vicious pain, your warning sign
You will be fine

"Any type of love it will be shown
Like every single tree reach for the sky
if you're gonna fall
i'll let you know
that i will pick you up
like you for i"


I think thats a nice song. April posted a song in her blog post "magic" and it had some meaning to her and her cr.

I have selected a song which has some meaning to me (posted above which you can listen to...) it's called 'the adventure' and I think it fits with what CR is. Calorie restriction is an adventure or journey where you will probably have both hard and good times but it's all a learning experience and things you can carry on with you. If you fail, or do something bad, we'll let you know and help you out (like April did in her last blog post). We all should look out for each other :) Blogging is great because we share out experiences so we can learn from each other.

Enjoy that song! and good luck to all those who are just starting CR :)

No comments:

Post a Comment