Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 21, 2007

All done -- almost!

Last week left at college, well actually it officially ends around 29th june... but a lot of classes are finished now as we've completed all the units for this year. I just been organising the rest of my work. I have hundreds of papers which are completely spread out all over my room. Next time I need to be just a bit more organised :)

Over the summer I hope to get back to learning Spanish as I set out to do a while back. Its just I never had time this year as I've been swamped with college stuff and work. I also want to dive back into studying Cell Biology. I bought "Molecular Biology of the cell 4th edition" - Excellent book! but quite complicated and a lot to take in. Extracting and storing the most relevant stuff is quite a task. Although this will be critical for medical school. I'm going to have carry on learning to prepare for next year also, I need to work on my Maths especially. Its not that I don't like it or find it really hard... its just I never bothered at all during high school, so while others had around 5 years of learning during that time, I only spent a few months actually revising. Its quite a turn I took after reading Ray Kurzweils books. He completely changed my life for the better.

Anyway I going to cook some food now. Thank you so much to those who helped out I really appreciate it so much.

Good day 2 all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment