Ads 468x60px

Thursday, May 10, 2007

CR website and other...

I've added a whole bunch of media on my website. Most are direct links to the videos... some I've already posted on here but not all. See them here

I thought I was going to be ill agains yesterday. Its coming to the end of college year and a lot of rushing around trying to get things organised. So I only managed around 4 hours sleep tuesday night, then on wednesday I thought I was getting a cold because it seems to be going around right now. However, this time I got a mild soar throat with that feeling of 'im going to be ill'. Then went to sleep and woke up without any sign of a cold :) Very similar to what I experienced in my first 1.5 years of CR, where I would have the start of some cold symptoms, then it would go away and never last more than a few hours. Summer holidays are nearly here, then I'll have some time to recharge, to have lots of rest and let my immunity to build up again. That college is a perfect place to catch nasty viruses and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment