Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Shopping :)

Finally went food shopping, thanks agains to the two people that helped out! It was so nice of you :) It helped me avoid that junk food =/



So these are just a few things I bought, I kept a little bit of money just incase I need to pick up anything in the next few days

I bought:

Kale
almonds
2 bananas
Apples
Yeo valley organic bioactive plain yogurt
Sweet potatoes
Red Onions
Kale
Cauli (frozen)
broccoli (frozen)
green beans (frozen)
spinach (frozen)
Blueberries frozen
Tomatoes on vine
Ginger
Lindt 85% dark chocolate (50p!)

I also have a few things I bought the other day

Carrots
EVOO
Kale
Garlic
4 canned of beans (very low salt and sugar)

I must say I'm doing so well lately, I think its been around almost 4-5 weeks since my temperature returned to normal, I started to feel great. I still have no anxiety at all, I seem to be smiling all day, others can notice that I'm much happier and healthy too. I can concentrate better than ever and I feel so good, its hard to describe :D I FEEL so healthy!!! FINALLY! I knew things would work out. Now just gotta get one last problems sorted, which I have an appointment on the 4th with an ENT doctor. Its much more controlled now i'm using the Neti pot though.

I'm going to ask my doctor for a cholesterol test sometime this summer, my last one showed that my HDL decreased slightly, but total cholesterol was 109mg/dl and LDL at 58mg/dl. So pretty good, even for my age. When I get my grant I'm THINKING about getting a glucose monitor. I really want to understand exactly what my meals are doing to my glucose levels at the moment. Going to see student services this friday to check if I can get my grant now as my attendence has been 100% since I've been feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment