Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

CR'd - like it or not

As I've had no work over the last few weeks, college not authorising my grant because of attendence (re-evaluated at end of may), i've basically been living on around £5 a week for 3 weeks. So I've been portioning out food for myself, only its about to run out with the next couple days. So now what do I do? lol. I've gotta try and make the following last around 10 days. I get paid next friday because I work wednesday, thursday and saturday this week, and all next week. The problem is i'm doing a full time college course, so no benefits allowed. Work is usually reliable but there has been no surveys to do recently.

Wholemeal bread (around 20 slices each at 93k/cal each)
Olive oil (around 40g left in bottle)
14g almonds
250g of quaker oats
tomato sauce (half a bottle)
Two tubs of essential mix
800g of broccoli (frozen)
400g of cauli (frozen)
100g of green beans (frozen)
80g of baby carrots (frozen)
200g of peas (frozen)
30~ 25g servings of Whey protein powder
2/3 of a bottle of Cod Liver Oil / Fish Oil
1 130g canned tuna
Skim milk
3 green tea bags


I was just using beans everyday but have ran all out of that. Its useful in these situations because it has lots of protein and is a good low gi food and energy dense.

However, there is plenty of junk food here of course. Do I really want to touch that? no... but somehow I've gotta either become a little more CR'd to around 1500k/cal a day for around until the 25th or eat all junk food. I can easily meet almost every nutrient by taking higher dose of my essential mix. Of course there is other less than adequate cereals available that I can eat like wheatabix, they're Ok ish I suppose. I've also increased whey protein to 3 servings a day.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment