Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 7, 2007

Website, progress and stuff...

Nothing to report so far. Everything seems to be going good... I'm back in work tomorrow and the rest of the week :) I feel much more upto going to work also, as before I didn't because of quite a few probs. However, things will hopefully get better still after I see the ENT doctor. I don't know what I should expect on the first appointment, he probably just wants some backround info and stuff, I'm not at all sure if the doctor will check up my nose and stuff with an endoscope?

I hope everyone is doing well. I hope I provided at least some valuable information during this whole thing over the last few months. Best to prevent things that learn from mistakes :D My website will be updated shortly with lots of new info, links to articles, videos, audio, documentary, CR general info and more. Just gotta get through the rest of college first.

No comments:

Post a Comment