Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 5, 2012

POP Champagne Bar Launches The Champagne Diet™ Menu

I am SO excited to share this news with you guys!

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, Bob Earhart, one of the owners of POP Champagne Bar in LA reached out to me to tell me how excited he was about The Champagne Diet™. Not only was he totally on board with the concept of living your most effervescent life, he was super excited that he could eat healthy, putting only the best in his body, AND still drink Champagne. As an owner of a Champagne bar who is trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, this was amazing news for him.

Bob loved the idea so much that he decided to launch The Champagne Diet™ menu at POP! Bob worked with his chef to develop an amazing menu that really reflects the true essence of The Champagne Diet. High quality, nutritious foods paired with delicious Champagne. Who could say no to that?



The menu just rolled out this week and I'm thrilled to share it with you guys. It looks delicious! I mean, HELLO? Who wouldn't want to dine this way every night?? Hopefully I'll be hopping on a plane sometime in the very near future to go taste it myself!

If you're in the LA area, be sure to check out POP bar. Tell em The Champagne Diet sent ya! Also be sure to follow Bob's progress as he lives HIS most effervescent life!

No comments:

Post a Comment