Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Feeling a bit better

I think the worst is over now and I feel almost back to normal, I think. It's sad that my dog isn't around but I know I just have to move on with things. Moaning and feeling sad isn't productive and will just make me worse. It already has made this Post Nasal Drip thing worse(yuch). More on that later...

I usually deal with death of a relative or animal well, eventually. I've had many grandparents and great grandparents die over the last 10 years (all smoking related lung cancer), and most of them I got over and stopped feeling really sad within a few days to a week. Although as I grow more mature and older it can get a little harder because I understand more. Its weird but it seems my dog, lucky, has been the hardest to get over. Its certainly getting much easier everyday, although it hurts a bit when I come across a picture of him around the house. Because I usually get over deaths of family quite quickly doesn't mean I don't care, it's just thats always been me. Many years I think I was too occupied with other things like football, friends and college so I never had too much time to think about it. I guess all that running around on a daily basis in football probably elevated my mood a lot and helped forget about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment