Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 5, 2007

Test results

I went to the doctors to pick up my results today. The receptionists are evil and charge me £10 for them to press print. But my Good Doctor insisted that I have them done for free :)

The stress i've been under don't seemed to have done anything major to most of my health markers. It makes me wonder if people blaming their poor lab results on stress is really valid. I mean sure stress is negative and do have an impact, but I bet you can counter most of the effects from stress with a good diet. Only when people are stressed I suppose they don't feel like making the effort to eat healthily, right?

So lab results are here

Glucose is down to 77mg/dl ! (after switching to ZONE diet)
C-reative Protein < 1mg/L (test doesn't measure below 1mg)
Thyroid fT3 decreased with normal TSH and T4 :)
Liver normal
Kidney function normal

The nurse must have missed the lipids one. Whoops! So will get that done shortly.

I got no absorption problems it seems, high b12, Ferritin increased, potassium increased.

Basophils were dramatically increased but this is likely due to infection or antibiotics.

Doctor also did a anti nuclear antibody test and came back negative. I think it tests for things like Lupus, doubt i'd ever get that.

No comments:

Post a Comment