Ads 468x60px

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Office work weight gain

Wow! What a difference when I walked into work this evening. People seemed to have just gotten, erm, huge! Like not just gaining a pound or two but many, and it shows. Almost all looked VERY different after only around 4 weeks of not seeing them. I guess most of them can't actually see it themselves... I noticed that it was a little difficult to the weight dropping from myself while I was doing CR, but others noticed especially when they did not see me for a while. Obviously i'm not going to say anything to those that seem to be getting quite fat. Most of them are actually more new recruits into the centre. I guess call centre work is a great place to gain weight. Ahwell, at least there are about 3 other skinny people like me there lol.

I wish I could be at April and Michaels CR gathering thing... but distance is huge and money is little. So see you at the conference :) Whoever is going on 24th March, have a nice time.

Off to do some Yoga now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment