Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 19, 2007

Yay!

Not long got back from college but found out that I got good marks in two tests I did recently.

Physics 92%
Human Physiology (nutrition) 95%

The only reason I never got 100% is because I misunderstood one of the questions, as did everyone else. Although I still got the highest mark in the class lol :)

Now the bad news.

I looked around BUPA website and consultation costs anywhere from £100-250. thats upto almost $500 for you americans. Then operations and scans typically run in to the thousands. So unless I win the lottery, I guess i'll wait in line with all the others on our lovely free national health service =/

Oh yeah, and I have a bone splinter sticking through my gum near the tooth extraction site. I assume it will just make its way out of the gum, eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment