Ads 468x60px

Saturday, February 4, 2012

A picture update: 27 years 6 months old


A picture update after my visit to California. As you can see, not much of a tan! Even though it was quite hot this winter. (I don't want a tan by the way). I can't say that my diet was perfect while I was away in LA visiting my girlfriend. Maybe 70-80% of what I ate was very healthy and the rest not so healthy, but not bad either! Just not what I would normally eat. I had some cookies here and there and stuff but these were oatmeal. I knew it wouldn't continue when I got back home. I just relaxed so much for the first time in many years doing CR. I never counted calories at all either, and I gained ZERO weight. I came back home the exact same weight even though I ate junk food most days in addition to my normal healthy diet.



No comments:

Post a Comment