Ads 468x60px

Friday, February 10, 2012

Rants and rambles.

It's Friday and time to "get it off my chest".

I'm not over-keen on snobbish, conceited people and blustering bullies. However, I'll still link to their blogs and they'll always be free to leave comments on mine.

I know that I can seem like a pseudointellectual at times. I rely on Google & Wikipedia to fill-in the gaps in my knowledge (which are many). I forget a lot of stuff, as my memory ain't what it used to be. I also have trouble comprehending complicated concepts, as my mental faculties ain't what they used to be. Even nostalgia ain't what it used to be! If I write something and you think that I haven't thought it through properly, please let me know. I run this blog so that I can put my thoughts down in writing. If you learn something from them, good.

I moderate comments to eliminate the clutter of "This comment has been removed by a blog administrator", but mainly to slow down the rate of comments to a value that I can cope with. I couldn't cope with a flood of comments should I write something controversial.

I censor as a last resort (e.g. Razwell's long, rambling comments containing insults and excessive SHOUTING).

I hope that you all have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment