Ads 468x60px

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Ditch the "Dead Weight"


As I was getting ready for a book signing last night, I flipped to my chapter in The Champagne Diet titled "Ditch the Dead Weight." This is probably the single most important chapter and concept in the entire book. As long as we are accepting toxic people, a crappy job, or a soul-sucking relationship into our lives, we will never, ever get healthy emotionally and physically. EVAH.

Are you having trouble letting go of the bullshit that doesn't serve you? Because I'm feeling extra loving this week, I am offering FREE 20 minute "Ditch the Dead Weight" laser coaching sessions to anyone who feels they need it. That's right: you and me, on the phone for 20 minutes, figuring out what the hell is in your way and coming up with a plan to let. it. go so that you can sparkle and shine like a proper Champagne Girl should.

Are you in? Email me to book your free session so you can kick that garbage to the curb where it belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment