Ads 468x60px

Friday, August 9, 2013

Summer Party Fashion!

There are those distinct moments when you realize that you're growing up. The milestones vary between individuals, but common ones include the first time you drive a car all by yourself, your first night in your own apartment, voting for the first time (and I hope you do vote!), etc.

I had another milestone last week - the first of my friends got married last weekend! In my mind, she's still the little girl with the awesome Lego set and the short hair.

Anyway, before this becomes all mushy-gushy-sentimental, here's a recap of my wedding party outfit.


wedding guest


Alice Olivia alice olivia dress
$375 - austique.co.uk



Forever 21 perfume
forever21.com




All I can say is: SHOES.

What were some big 'whoa, I'm a grown-up' moments for you?

What's your favorite part of an outfit (shoes, top, skirt, etc.)?

What's the first piece you pick in an outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment