Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

WIAW #100

It's my 100th WIAW, can you believe it? 

It somehow seems like a fitting way to end the summer, since next week classes begin again.

Peas and Crayons

In honor of the 100th WIAW and the conclusion of my wonderful summer, this post is travel-themed!

Lufthansa JFK -> FRA vegetarian breakfast meal
Like this delicious Lufthansa breakfast on my flight from JFK to FRA earlier this month. A Nature Valley Oats & Honey Granola Bar, a soft roll, jam, margarine, and berries - a great light breakfast before an early morning landing!

Or, from New York...


I could make a new Whole Foods compilation every day!


And sometimes I do...


Like when I'm staying in a hostel for the very first time in my life!


And, surprisingly, loving it despite sharing a room with 12 girls. I'll have to do it again - it's a great way to save money, meet new people, and be in the middle of it all!


And saving money means you can splurge on expensive food purchases.




And Juice Generation Ravioli with its very generous cashew cream cheese, pesto sauce, and fresh kale? Love.


Just as much as Organic Avenue Veggie Tahini Wraps. Seriously, why don't we have these kinds of places in Boston??

Though it's probably a good thing, because their high prices totally blow my food budget...


Making it very advisable to kickback with some random ice cream-fruit-bean bowls, nut butter, and microwaved Quest bars (though most of the bar disappeared into my stomach while making this...)

I'm so delighted that I had the chance to go to Germany this year!



Not just because of the candy (and chocolate).



Though Nutella straight from the jar, or on a fresh breakfast bun, is a convincing argument



But I just love the country, culture, food in general, and getting to spend the time with my family! I just don't see them often enough.


We're a diverse bunch (teehee, see above) but everyone is wonderful. I have only a day and a half left to spend with family before it's back to school (I probably won't see my mom and little sister again until December, boooo) so I'm going to go spend some time with them now. Have a lovely day!

How often do you see your family?

How old were you when you moved out? I was thirteen #boardingschoolproblems (but PEA was THE. BEST.)

What's your favorite treat of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment