Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pop the Champagne! My Coaching Practice Turns 1 + I'm Giving You Prezzies!






Guess what, gorgeous? On November 1st, my coaching practice turns 1! And it wouldn't be a celebration without champagne! And prezzies for you! 

I became a life coach to help and serve others. And this passion of mine (now turned career) has been the most fulfilling experience of my life. Watching my clients literally change their lives is truly mind-blowing. Helping women tap into their souls and design lifestyles that make them feel excited, inspired, and proud is what I feel my mission in this world is. 


If that sounds a little dramatic, it's because it is. This is big stuff.

Because I want my services to be accessible to everyone, I have decided to do two things: 1) Bring back my single sessions (something I had stopped doing a few months ago for various reasons) for just $97 per session and 2) Deeply discount my coaching packages (for a limited time, mama's still gotta pay the bills!). There are many ways in which we can work together, and I am very flexible when it come to my client's needs and budgets, so don't be shy. Let's talk.

No matter what you're dealing with in life, nothing will change unless you do. Maybe you're in a toxic relationship that you know you need to break free from, but you just can't seem to let go. Or you're in a career that you know isn't the right fit for you, but you're too nervous to jump ship (and who wouldn't be? Fear is a GOOD thing. It's a sign that we're about to make our lives amazing). Or maybe you feel like you're in an unhealthy rut and you need some guidance in creating a more balanced, healthy environment. 

Know that whatever's not working is completely within your power and control to fix. And you don't have to fix it alone.

If you've been considering working with someone who will listen to you, brainstorm with you, and most importantly, hold you accountable to start making shit happen in your life, then shoot me an email and let me know you're interested. We can hop on a call and do a 20 minute power session, absolutely free, so you can get a taste of what it's like to work with me. To learn more about my packages and pricing, visit the Lifestyle Coaching tab up top. 

You deserve every single thing in this world, and I want to help you believe that, and most importantly, make it happen.

With love,
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment