Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WIAW #103: The dump

It's been ages, probably a month or so, since I've done a WIAW and I have some random food photos hanging out on my camera's memory card - so here's a photo-dump style WIAW! These aren't all from one day, nor do they in any way represent any given day's food for me, but they're just some yummy things that I've enjoyed when I happened to have my camera around. I hope you enjoy!


The tofu sausage (the chopped orange bits) looks almost like the carrots, no?


I'm obsessed with blueberries.


And chocolate microwave cakes.


Combined:


And with yogurt on top?


A perfect snack!


Apples, nom nom nom.


I miss good German bread, sometimes I splurge on the imported stuff.


It's not quite as amazing, but still really delicious.


This is a flashback photo from way back when I was in Germany in August.


I love quark, why don't we have it in the USA? 


Boo!


Quark is amazing.


The less pretty, after-eating picture. 


The prettier oh-my-gosh-frozen-raspberries-and-almonds-are-the-shizz picture.


Because they really are.


This bowl happens a lot (with a base of granola).


It's delicious.


Almonds, in general, are delicious.


They're my favorite nut, though walnuts are pretty great, too.


Do you want to know where I found this awesome lighting?


My window! I only have one in my room, but it's a pretty great window.

I'm a fan of windows.


And veggie burgers.


Also, kale? It's one of those things, like dark chocolate with dried fruits, that I didn't like for the longest time - then randomly tried again one day and loved.

Yay for Hump Day!

What's something you used to dislike and now you like?

Do you like tofu sausages/vegetarian burgers?

What's your favorite fall food?

No comments:

Post a Comment