Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 10, 2012

What Have You Done for YOU Lately?


The holidays are coming faster than a friggin freight train and you know what comes with that territory: eating, meltdowns, more eating, more meltdowns, and yeah. All that. 

What are you doing for yourself this season? 

Giving is wonderful and it always feels better to give than to receive, that is a fact. But I will tell you this: if you aren't doing something for you, then you're going to find yourself in trouble.

Check out my video and find out about my exclusive seasonal coaching packages to help you preserve your "sparkling self" and not lose your mind over the next few months. I will work with you to ensure that you're treating your body and your mind with the gentle loving care you are giving everyone else. I will help you make changes in your life so that your happiness and well-being becomes a priority, and I will check in with you to make sure you're actually doing it (you're not getting off so easy with that one!) There's no burning out on my watch.

So if you'd like to learn more, shoot me an email. Thinking about a unique (and pretty damn cool) gift idea for the women in your life who a little boost? I offer gift certificates as well. Email me. We'll tawk.

Now get out there and enjoy the weekend, you deserve it!

Cheers,



No comments:

Post a Comment