Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Today is Huge.



Today is huge.

I started this blog in 2008 when I had an idea for a book called The Champagne Diet. I had no idea if anyone would ever want to read this blog, let alone the book. But I chugged along, opening up my heart on these virtual pages. I connected with all of you. I changed. I grew. We all grew. Together.

I wrote a different book first. But The Champagne Diet was still inside of me. The book has changed shape over the years, and I am happy to say that I am so proud of what it has become. I can't wait for all of you to read it.

I cannot thank all of you enough for supporting this silly little dream of mine over the past five years. Who knew one glass of champagne could change everything?

If you'd like to order the book, you can get your copy here.

From the bottom of my bubbly heart, thank you.

xo
Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment