Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WIAW #93

It's WIAW time again!

Peas and Crayons

I really enjoyed the high photo : low word makeup of the last few WIAWs, so I'll continue with that. 

In case you're new to Living, Learning, Eating (welcome!) these are just photos of some of my food throughout the week - it's not all from one day and it's not all that I eat in one day. If you're looking for more a food-in-one-day kind of post, check out some of my older WIAW posts, like this one, or this one, or this one

Can you tell that I like ice cream a lot?


Like, a lot a lot?


Any kind of sweet frozen treat is a definite go in my book. 

I have to be pretty stuffed to turn down ice cream and, with the crazy heat we've been having in NYC lately, have had at least one ice cream sundae every day.


You can never have too much ice cream.


I also love dairy in general. There's been plenty of greek yogurt in my life and, as of late, a return of cottage cheese!


Do you ever kind of forget about a food and then go crazy when you remember it?


That's my life all the time. But I don't think I'll ever forget how much I love cereal, carbs, granola, bars, nuts.... 


And frozen berries/apples are just amazing. 


Though with summer here and berries in season, I should look for the fresh stuff! Seasonal fruit is always the sweetest.


And sometimes you just crave your veggies. With a veggie dog...

Sundried tomatoes are the shizz
 Or as a refreshing, sweet green smoothie.


Freeze the banana for an extra thick smoothie!


Yum :)

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

What's the yummiest thing you ate today?

What's your favorite restaurant?


No comments:

Post a Comment