Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIAW #92

It's that time of the week again - WIAW! WIAW really breaks up the week nicely during the school year, but now that it's summer every day is a weekend - yay!

But WIAW is around all year. So here's another mainly-photos, minimal-words WIAW!

Peas and Crayons

Again, these are not the entirety of a day. I didn't photograph most of my eats, which are rather ordinary (lots of peanut butter sandwiches, cereal, yogurt-granola bars, and ice cream since it's summer). Sticking with the theme, here are some of the random snack plates I've put together that are a bit less ordinary - but still delicious!


I'm loving this summer lighting so much. My photographs are so much better than they've been all year!



Microwave chocolate cakes for when it's too hot to turn on the oven.



My secret trick for extra yumminess? Hide a Rolo inside and cover with caramel syrup (or hide a peanut butter cup inside and cover with melted peanut butter) for a microwave cake that's not to be forgotten.



Have you tried the Raw Rev Almond Butter Cup bars? They're ridiculously good.


The Cherry Chocolate Chunk Bar is great, too, but the Almond Butter Cup Bar is just better.



Frozen berries, fruits, and protein bars out the wazoo!


I haven't eaten brussels sprouts much in the past few years, but they're one of those things that I always forget how much I love until I eat them. And then I'm obsessed.





Also currently obsessed with Subway subs and salads.


I used to only like the salads, but then I tried the veggie delite salad with avocado the other day (pictured above) and kind of fell in love. Thank God there's a subway across the street from me, what a delicious quick fix whenever I'm hungry!

What's your favorite random snack plate?

Do you snack a lot?

What are your favorite fast food restaurants and favorite things to order from them?

No comments:

Post a Comment