Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WIAW #95

I can hardly believe it - before the end of this summer, I'll have my centennial WIAW!

Speaking of the end of the summer - can anyone else believe that summer is already halfway over? This is the last WIAW of June!

I wonder what next month's theme will be? Not that I'm actually all that great at sticking to the themes, but this month's theme was really easy for me.

Peas and Crayons

Who doesn't love snacking?


Especially when it involves cereal.



Or ice cream.



Or cereal and ice cream.



Yes, that's the best.



But veggies get their love, too.



And since it's summer, so do green smoothies.



I seriously love green smoothies.


I almost have one every day now that it's summer and (super) hot!

Why can't it just be 70 (or even a nice 75) every day all summer? 80s? 90s? No thanks.



But even hot weather doesn't stop me from enjoying baked Quest brownie bars - so good with peanut sauce.



And kabocha with chocolate, granola, cereal, and nut butter is an all-year round WIN.

Do you snack a lot?

What are your favorite things to snack on?

What's on your summer bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment