Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

COVER Girl!

Three months ago, I made the decision to independently publish my four-year-in-the-making book, SPARKLE. I had envisioned what the cover would look like long before I decided to publish it on my own, but because I assumed I'd get a traditional book deal, I never imagined I'd get to have the cover of my dreams designed. But things don't always work out as planned, and before I knew it, every single detail of SPARKLE was in my hands. 

And I couldn't have been happier. 

I turned to Cara Loper of Loose Lid Creative to help me turn my sparkly vision into a reality, and after three long months of planning, designing, starting from scratch, planning some more, and designing again we finally arrived at a book cover that I could not possibly be more excited about. Every single piece of this book has been an absolute labor of love, and I am so blessed to get to work with some of the best people in the business. Cara's talent, patience, vision (and did I say patience!?) has made me even more excited about publishing this book, and I am thrilled to have her along for the ride. I couldn't have chosen a better designer.

So, without further adieu, I present to you the cover of SPARKLE!


SPARKLE will be available on Amazon and in select book stores on October 9, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment