Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 13, 2012

My Two-Weeks at Home To-Do List!

First, I have something important that I need to let you guys know - with summer drawing to a close and school coming up after, I won't have as much time to dedicate to the blog world anymore. I'll keep blogging, but I won't be able to comment on other blogs as much, if at all, since I have tons to do in these next few weeks and this next semester. So please don't be offended, it's not that I'm not interested in you/your blog anymore!

Okay, so this post is literally going to be a list:

Bold & Beautiful Lunch Dates with Mom

RedBox Movie Watching

Watching old Disney Channel Movies (The Cheetah Girls and Stuck in the Suburbs, anyone?)

SWIMMING! Except I probably won't be able to since....

I'm having Lasik surgery! I've been saving up for AGES and I can't wait to be able to see! I hope the surgery/recovery isn't too bad and that I'm not a total wuss. Luckily, my mom is coming with to hold my hand.

Go back-to-school shopping (and for my adorable little sister, too!)

Pack bag lunches for my little sister's first week back-to-school (I'm doing a healthy lunchbox series)

Watch Brave with my little sister and mom

Plan/prepare my Christmas presents!

Try out lots of new (to me) ice creams! My family is full of ice cream lovers, just like me :)

Shop with mom for a few new cute pieces to add to my fall wardrobe (especially for punch season!)

Go on a cafe date to Ollie's Bakery with my mom (and little sister?), blog it! I've tried many Greensboro bakeries, but somehow not that one yet...it's time.

Pick my fall classes

Write

Practice acting stuff

Fam-bam time (maybe a weekend brunch at the Iron Hen Cafe?)

All this list building builds appetite for an afternoon snack!


It's also mad hot, since it's August in NYC, so I decided that a big bowl of chocolate macadamia ice cream with frozen blueberries was what was needed.

You have just a few days left to enter my coconut oil giveaway!

How much do love ice cream?

What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

What are some of your favorite things to do with your mom/sisters?



No comments:

Post a Comment