Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Trendy Tuesday #2

It's my last full day in NYC, so I'm just enjoying taking in the sights (and outfits!) as much as possible. From around the internet, here are some fun looks to spice up your Tuesday!


Peach-floral-thrifted-dress-maroon-tights-tawny-thrifted-purse_400

How cute are her tights? And that dress? The belt looks adorable, but I don't like having things around my stomach, so I'd probably drop the belt if I did this - I'm from the hip hugger generation and it just feels unnatural to have anything that high up on me.

Chesley's Work Outfit


Chesley is a stylist, so her life is super cool and her blog is one of my new favorites! In this outfit, my favorite pieces are her orange handbag (great color), cute sandals, and flowy floral skirt. I really like girly pieces :)



I had to show you two angles, because the cool cutout back on her loose Batoko shirt is what really drew me in. Super cute, no?

Marisa's Striped Dress


Marisa really is a stylish mom - that's such a cute outfit! And when you're running around town with a 2.5 year old, I imagine the choice of (chic, adorable) flats over heels is a very smart one!

And speaking of kids...


Because you're never too young to be fabulous. This definitely reminds me of myself at her age :)

Do you like going through your childhood pictures? Oddly, my little sister likes going through pictures of me as a little kid even more than I do!

Do your parents have a ton of childhood pictures of you?

Which outfit is your favorite and why?


Don't forget to enter my coconut oil giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment