Ads 468x60px

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Lusting After Spring 2013 Collections Part I

Lord knows my budget isn't big enough to fill my closet with the stunning pieces we've all been drooling over from designers' spring 2013 ready to wear collections.

But a girl can dream, right? If I had all the money in the world, here are some super cute pieces I'd want in my spring 2013 wardrobe! I'm going to make a whole series out of it. Today's post will focus on what Zuhair Murad did right!

Very right.

Zuhair Murad
Strappy and fabulous, these wedges have pretty much everything you'd want in a pair of platforms. They're perfect for pairing with a cute pair of loose white linen pants and a blue button-up, perhaps in navy.

If your event is a bit more formal...

Zuhair Murad
The exquisite detailing on this dress is fantastic and I love the feathers - they add a touch of whimsy! It's a positively delightful creation and would be great for garden parties and cocktail parties alike!

Though the next dress is a bit less versatile, it still achieves that breath-taking femininity that marks Zuhair Murad's spring 2013 collection:

Zuhair Murad
I love the ruffles and if there's a dress that just made for Easter, this is it!

And this dress?

Zuhair Murad
This dress is why I want to get married. 

Bravo, Zuhair Murad has done it again!

Which is your favorite Zuhair Murad piece for the spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment