Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 20, 2013

Monday musings.

Firstly, a video.

Sometimes you gotta fight, when you're a man.

Secondly, another video!
Need I say more? No, but I'm going to, anyway!

On the internet, there is no such thing as anonymity. I can find every post made by an anonymous keyboard warrior and cross-reference the information within. I'm a nerd, lol!

Last night, after telling her how I found someone's name and address in a few minutes, a karaoke friend challenged me to find her real name (she uses a nickname), address & photo of her house taken from Google Street View and PM it to her on Facebook. She gave me 24 hours.

I got home at ~1am this morning. At ~2am, I PM'ed her real name, address & (a link to a) photo of her house taken from Google Street View to her. The file-name of the photo included the names of the other people living in the house. She loled!

No comments:

Post a Comment