Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WIAW #90

It's WIAW time!

Peas and Crayons

And okay, I promised more legit blog posts after finals ended - but it's only been four days and I've only been in NYC for three. 

So while I get all moved in to my teeny, tiny apartment (shared with two other girls) and frolic around the city in my new-found summer freedom, here's another photo-dump style WIAW.

But this time, actually just a photo dump - a series of unrelated photos with no words.




CHOCOLATE!














There's also been a lot of Chobani, granola, other protein bars (including Luna, which is one of my favorite brands), ice cream, chocolate, trail mix, and apples. Aka, all of my favorites!

Oh yes, this summer is off to a good start.

What are your summer plans?

What are your favorite foods?

What single food item do you eat the most of?

No comments:

Post a Comment